puma leather price

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

328i

hi guys got some ford puma black leather interior i might have for sale soon , full seats and door cards , just wondering what sort of price they go for ? cheers in advance .alan

Just to clarify, which edition puma does this interior come from?

Alan - welcome!

A picture would be good so we can gauge the price.

Are they standard looking seats but leather? Or Recaro type?

hi , standard looking leather, will have a look over weekend

Probably from a "Puma Black" then.

:eek:k:

People always after leather (in a non kinky way too :eek:k: )

ummm , just wondering if its worth taking out or not , the seats are mint , you reacon its worth over £100 ??

I think Bucky is looking for a set of leather seats for his.

328i said:
ummm , just wondering if its worth taking out or not , the seats are mint , you reacon its worth over £100 ??

Well if it's front seats, back seats and 4 'cards' then it's be a bargain at £100 I'd say.

1st dibs!

you think its worth more than that ? yeah full seats with all cards .

I'm not going to say it's worth more than £100 if I wanna buy it! lol

Where are you? Might help for delivery / collection purposes.... ;)

lol fair enough , im from shropshire/north wales , deliver around alot of places in mids for work etc .

I'm pretty interested in the leather seats and cards you have... what condition is the leather in, will it require refurbing or any cuts or cracks in it!!!

Me me me me me me PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Will collect by boat plane train or even the BEAST. Give me a price i willbe there CASH IN HAND and a big SMILE :)

This is what happens when you have a leather interior for sale, especially one that's black. (There's another set on here that's grey recaros with blue piping, but as it'll only really work in a blue puma, there's not been that much interest.)

For an idea of the rarity 328i, if you didn't know, there were only 3 editions of the puma in the UK that came with a leather interior as standard:
Millennium - yellow puma with Alchemy (dark navy) recaro seats - 1000
Black - standard seats trimmed in black leather - 1600
Thunder - standard seats trimmed in dark grey leather - 2000

So as you can imagine, they don't come up for sale all that often. ;)

I also thought you could select leather seats as an option?

There was a few dealer editions with different leather seats too.

There might be a few expections that prove the rule, but generally speaking, there weren't many.

In checking my 1999 puma brochure, (i still have it from when i my first puma brand new).

certainly no option at that time for leather seats!

There were some oddball Thunder models available that were not one of the 2000 official ones. Some 1.6 versions that were spec'd up by the dealers even.

The 'Beast' NEEDS a leather interior, i would be a crying shame for it to go on for much longer without one, I had promised him one for christmas, but was too naughty and Santa didn't call :-(

Can collect or have helicopter call for delivery.
lol

I have a 2000 puma with cream leather? Is this an after market upgrade or can the seats be taken from another ford?

Latest posts

Back