Digital / Analogue door wiring and modules

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

McCloud 85

Does anyone know if there are any differences between the digital and analogue door wiring harnesses?

As in are the electric door mirrors and central locking units wired the same on the early cars as on the later cars?

I'm taking a digital harness out of the doors and wondering if they will connect up fine to my 'analogue' central kicking modules and door mirrors fine

Any help greatly appreciated!

I just had a look at wiring diagrams in TIS and defo they are different in general. However, I can't tell if there are any actual differences in door area regarding the locks. After all, they are most probably the same so one would assume the connectors to be same as well.
Sorry I couldn't help more

Thanks for the reply Sinisa. I pulled my drivers door card off to have a look at the 'analogue' wiring and it seems pretty much the same. The connectors are the same and as far as I can tell the wiring colours are the same. Just seems some of the alarm wires are a different thickness.

So I'm pretty sure now that the door mirror and central locking module won't be any different.

Thanks again.

Latest posts

Back