interior mirror

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alfie74

hi, due to getting the inside of my windscreen iced up due to the cold weather, my interior mirror has decided to fall off, i have tried mirror pads, superglue, gorilla glue but nothing seems to stick it back on, any ideas, thanks

Last time I needed a double sided sticky pad for a rear view mirror, I found Ford were cheaper than Halfords. And worked.

You will need to ensure both mating surfaces are cleaned with a degreaser/solvent, with every trace of glue removed, and In this weather, both screen and mirror are completely dry, which probably means having heated front screen on with A/C running, blasting hot air up the screen! Any condensation, even stuff you cannot see, will probably mean it won't stick very well.

Happy Xmas to you and all our readers!

alfie74 said:
[post]366688[/post] but nothing seems to stick it back on, any ideas, thanks
Completely clean and dry windscreen and mirror and then anything, apart from a nail gun.

Disagree, you can use a nail gun on a Morgan or a Morris Minor Traveller..................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back