Anyone knows of T995 SOR?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CherryVimto

I've been doing a little digging around trying to find the roots of a Puma engine that I had in a Fiesta which was scrapped, but I kept the engine.

The engine came from a Silver 1.7 Puma registration T995 SOR registered 24th June 1999.
I have done a few online checks and have got the VIN number and there is also MOT history available. It is still registered with the DVLA although showing as SORN and no MOT.

Does anyone know anything about this Puma?

Hi, as with my puma that I stripped when they leave on a truck with a hoist as a shell, they never get a certificate of destruction, you have to write to DVLA and declare the car has been stripped & scrapped.

I just put the cars in trade and leave them on the DVLA site as it's too much hassle to write to them. Or just leave them on SORN so no fines get sent in the post.

I've broken about five cars and they left the driveway on a truck, every single one comes back on the DVLA site with a SORN.

RoadWarrior said:
[post]367957[/post]you have to write to DVLA and declare the car has been stripped & scrapped

Are they not supposed to be declared as disposed of at an 'official' vehicle dismantlers..?
I still have the logbook for a car that was stripped several years ago, with the remaining shell being taken away by a metal recycler along with a load of other scrap metal...

Latest posts

Back