Puma Millennium

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

new_horizon

Hi All

I am working (slowly) on my Ford Puma Millennium and am now starting to fix the chairs. The seatbelt has worn the seat as normal. I have someone who can replace but I cannot track down any leatherette that is the correct colour.

Has anybody done this before? Any tips appreciated. Want to get it as close to perfect as possible.

Cheers

I think you can get a stain that will make it the right colour? But I could be making that up as I've never done it.

Yes, if you can get a piece of the original leather off the damaged panel you can get it sent to Furnitureclinic for matching and then they can send you out the necessary paint etc to match any panels you have renewed in either vinyl or leather.
Barry

Update. Spoke to furniture clinic and it needs new panels as they’ve ripped. They said it’ll cost £800 to put right which doesn’t seem right. Going to try and find another way.

Replaced rocker cover gasket today to fix the oil leak. Hoping to really get going on fixing her up this year

Latest posts

Back