Dash removal

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DradusContact

There is a chance i might be able to get ahold of a later spec dash to match my seats and that, which are the later style, meaning it will all be the one colour. Im just worried how hard is it to change a complete dash over? Think it might be a team effort with someone from here helping out!

a massive ball ache indeed......
taking it off is easy enough... just loadsa screws, however putting it on...is summat else... theres wiring all over...

It would help complete the interior though. As it is it looks miss-matched. So im going to say its necesary! (even though its not)

I reckon you could do it with a bit of time and patience at hand.

Looks a bit scary when it's off though!

At the min its £20 on ebay, no bids, im just waiting back to hear if it defo is the later 2001 dark grey. if it is game on. Ive already got the bigger brakes and third brake tailgate, its only missing this and the later style steering wheel and it should be indistinguishable from a late one.

Got any blue bits left? I much prefer the warmer blue interior colour to the cold grey one on later models. Makes it feel all "Grey Proton Plastic" inside IMO.

:p

Dal said:
Got any blue bits left? I much prefer the warmer blue interior colour to the cold grey one on later models. Makes it feel all "Grey Proton Plastic" inside IMO.

how dare you! Dark interior is miiiiiles better! (well, slightly....whatever)

Dal said:

My dad got sick of it being in his gargae and chucked it all out. i tried giving away on here if you remember and nobody was interested. i knew you wanted the door but i forgot to bring it with me the last few times i saw you :oops: sorry

The plot thickens.

Ive just had an email back from the guy who says it came out of a T reg. If it does, that doesnt make sense does it? As far as i was aware there were only ever two colours, the blue/grey up to spring 2000 and the dark grey afterwards.

Help!

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;? ... TQ:GB:1123

That's an alchemy (blue) dash, not the later grey one.

It looks grey to me! Though my colour vision isnt great i can still see the difference between my dash and my doors. Ill take your word for it though...... the dream is over. :(

For now :twisted:

Latest posts

Back