Break or not break that is the question?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quest63

After a 4 year lay up Ive been assessing the old girl for getting her back on the road and also considering the previously forbidden thought of breaking her. I have to be practical as I have very limited time and a wrecked back. And actually no real use for a car I cant fill with dogs anymore.

Shes a Puma Thunder 02 60k + or - on the clock.

So this thread is just to generally guage interest in the big easier ticket items and see where I stand.

Basically I would need a goodly amount of interest in the larger easier items to start on the breaking path.

I'm located in North Manchester and would for some items need your old stuff back to keep her movable as shes in the garage.

A hand removing bits might also be needed. So to the chase.....

Longlife stainless steel cat back exhaust less than 2k miles on it

Thunder alloys good condition but has sat on flat tyres for some time so its a wheels only but tyres will be on them.

Custom leather steering wheel Black / Grey Purple stiching

Full trim great condition if you can find better Ill eat my Hamster (theoreticaly)

Lux mats with plastic covers likely as good as youll ever see used

Eibach -30mm springs on new shocks. Shocks were painted and vinyl carbon wrapped from new and have less than 2k mileage on them

New aftermarket petrol tank which was red oxided and hammerited with multiple coats from new.

Great condition wheel tray and spare iirc and rear heatshield (new at some point)

Polished Gear Knob

Great door weatherstrips (were new at some point but let me confirm.)

Probably forgot loads but interested to hear what you have to say

Cheers

Questy

I'm currently pursuing a two path strategy at the moment (strangely as I dont have time for even one path :) )

Ive put the complete trim including Custom steering wheel Lux mats, handbrake cover, polished gear knob seats parcel shelf, carpet etc etc on ebay. Dont think I'm allowed to put ebay links here though. Its at a premium price to reflect condition and the extras and the completeness. Ive got a lot in the car so its what it would take for me to go the breaking route at the moment.

However at the same time I'm setting about fitting the last brake pipe (Front right) and trying to find my 32mm socket to see if I can free up the drivers side front wheel. However if I cant get her running breaking wIll be plan A.

Latest posts

Back