Connectors to from fuel filter

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clavfunk75

Replaced the plastic line with nylon but am unsure what type of connector I need to push onto the fuel filter ends. I thought I had the right 8mm couplers but they didn’t fit.

What do I need please?

Couldn't you just use a generic type filter with the barbed ends and a couple of hose clips?

I already have the Mann fuel filter. I was hoping I could get those quick release fittings to go on like the original Ford ones. So I could just push the hose on to the filter and fix with fuel pipe clips?

I wouldn't use the standard one with hose clips as there's no barb to stop the pipe popping off.

I know the quick release connectors you're on about but I've not seen them for sale as stand alone items. That doesn't mean they're not available.

Try contacting John Guest as they supplied Fords with pushfit connectors. You will need to add a photo and dimensions of the fitting you require. They are worth a try as they probably manufactured the part you require.

For the benefit of us all , please update this post with whether they were able to supply the fittings. :thumbs:

[urlhttps://www.johnguest.com/contact-us/][/url]

Latest posts

Back