Seat Replacement

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimbob1977

Morning, I am awaiting delivery of a full set of Leather seats taken out of a Thunder - question is will this be a simple case of out with the standard cloth seats and in with the 'new' leathers?

Thank you in advance for any replies.

Depends on the year of your car. Thunders had the later floor pan, so if your car has the later floor pan it should be a simple swap.

If you have an earlier car then it's still possible but the top hats are different I believe and the seat belt tensioners would need swapping.

There's plenty of information around the forums about it if you need further details.

Thanks for the reply. Mine is a 2000 W reg, I don't know the year of the Thunder these have come from. I will have the seats sometime this afternoon so I guess I'll find out soon enough - probably should have done my research before making that impulsive purchase.

A 2000 will probably be a later setup I'd guess, good luck, you will get it done one way or another.

Thunder seats fitted perfectly, 30mins for each front seat and job done. Now just the rear to do.

Latest posts

Back