PHOTOS

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RICHARD MANSFIELD2

Hi,

I could and would like to put more threads on my Project post but without being able to post photos I really don't think it is worth it. It is such a faff to post photos, It was a right rigmarole when doing it with Photo Bucket. My question is this. Would it be possible to grasp the bull by the horns and have a revamp/make over of the site to make the posting of photos very simple and basic, i.e. a simple one click and drag straight form photos stored on my PC, similar setup to ebay for posting photos on items for sale.

I am sure that if this could be done it would go a long way to regenerate the site which I feel is in decline. I know this situation has arisen partly due the diminishing number of Puma owners. I welcome to hear other members views on the matter of photos.

Regards,
Richard.

You can add photos directly to posts using the 'add files' option that is below the quick reply box. I'm not sure how we can make it simpler? :?

Would be cool, but its not that difficult how it is.
You can drag and drop them into the message box, then in the file list, click the 'place inline' button and it'll add it into your message.

IMG_20200803_193632-resize.jpg

Hi

I run Focus ST 170 wheels with 205/40/17 tyres. I also run 30 mm HR hubcentric spacers front and rear, you will need these spacers with the ST wheels, the bearings only load up the equivalent of 16mm spacers. Over the past six years there has been no problems with the wheel bearings. I have also fitted the equivalent of the FRP springs. I have had no issues what so ever with this set up.
Focus ST wheels are genuine ford, they are reasonably cheap and they add a period look, if that's what you are after. Photos of the car are on my project thread. My Puma.

Regards
Richard

Latest posts

Back