Can I find the love again?

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

paulsmiffy

Its a wet and very miserable Saturday morning, as i look out of my window, with all of the rain running down them, hearing the wind wind howling, looking a my near empty pub car park, been empty most of the year with COVID closing us down pretty much most of the last year, i see two vehicles at the end of the car park, one dark and black in the iconic shape of the 80s & 90s a black XR3i and even on this dark morning, the bright and enlightening, and even though its filthy and hasn't moved in over a year is my Puma Millennium #0024,
Once seen at many shows, distinct with her full MSdesign body kit and yellow engine bay.
What do i do now?
unfortunately I'm leaving my pub after 14 years behind the bar, The effects of coivd-19 has taken its toll and with little trade in the last 12 months i have called time as my lease is due to expire and i have no will to carry on.
I have held so may car meets on my pub car park. end of an era. I may now have time to look at these cars and find the love again to get them roadworthy and indeed possibly show worthy, Will there be any shows in 2021? My son whos now 20 for those that remember him is so keen to take one to Ford Fair if its goes ahead, Many thing to decide and is it time to again start a Project?
Nice to be back its over 2 years since i logged on to Project Puma. and mille still proudly displays the forums name across her back window (In yellow of course) with her Isle of Wight Takeover 2018 sticker as well. (also in yellow)

Hi,

Welcome back, its good to see you pop up on the site again. These are indeed difficult times. Hopefully we will be out of them some time this year. I do miss the car shows.
Take care everyone.

Regards,
Richard

:cool: Welcome back Paul, as I said on the post, sorry to hear of the lease situation, I know you enjoyed being the publican at the Polhill

Latest posts

Back