RED Puma Millennium on Ebay !

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Woodward

Strange one this, shown as a Millennium on the V5c, but Red and standard seats.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Puma-Millenium/164756966033?hash=item265c47ca91:g:V08AAOSwSvlgTMaR
Wondering if its a ringer or was it registered incorrectly, a mileage check on past MOT's looks correct.

Well Millennium isn't spelt correctly so I'd say mis-registered.

I know it says the original owner didn't want it yellow but it's also missing:

Recaro seats
Millennium products wheels (darker than normal 9 spokes and unique centre caps)
Millennium floor mats
Black wing mirrors

Buyer beware, I'd recommend checking the VIN on ETIS to see if it had any Millennium features at all.

Mine has 2 O2 sensors and it's a 2001. It also has a Millennium interior, but only because I put it in there!

Shouldn't there be more vehicle details on that part of the log book?

Also, if you look at the picture of the log book.. why is all the writing all pixelated around it. I'm sure even a bad quality picture would just be slightly blurry, but all pixelated..?
Looks a little copy & paste to me.

What's sounds more plausible is that the previous owner didn't want a yellow millennium so he bought a normal red puma and got someone to add millennium to the logbook instead 🤣

I would also be a bit concerned that it hasn't had a MOT for over 3 years.

Checked it’s VIN on Microcat and it’s a totally normal un-exceptional standard 1.7 Puma built long after the Millie production run ended.

Just a DVLA registration error

Latest posts

Back