Insurance revelation???

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RICHARD MANSFIELD2

Hi All.

I thought I would get some insurance for my second Puma I bought a couple of weeks back. Although I bought it for spares I now realise it is to good to break, it needs to have some regular mileage put on it from time to time to stop it deteriorating. This one is completely standard to my other one. So I went on line to a car insurance caparison web site. Anyway cut a long story short a premium of £140. What was really interesting was, I was not asked for the value or how much I bought it for the site automatically valued it at £1350. Checking various adds on line I have noticed that prices of any half decent Puma are now on the increase.

Regards,
Richard

That's a very good price. I'm paying £187 for my 2nd. Puma, albeit with a £20 Halfords voucher. That's for 4000 miles a year, with zero NCB as it's the 4th. Car, they valued it @£900 . Same as you I think the one I have is too good to break, but MOT next week will be the deciding point.

Latest posts

Back