Rockingham Track Day - Sunday 31st march 2013

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dal

Administrator
Staff member
I've literally just received this from Will at Rockingham (some of you may have met him when we were there for the BTCC) with regard to a track day bargain!

Hi Dal,

I hope all is well and you are prepared for the run up to Christmas.

I have now established our Rockingham track day dates for the beginning of 2013 and can offer a bit of deal for the Club if you are still interested.

We have a couple of special events coming up – the winter warmers (£145 per car) and a £99 day on the 31st of March!

I would be happy offer the following as a package for the club,

- 10% discount on all of Rockingham’s track days

- First additional drivers free

- Dedicated instructor for the day (25 cars +)

- Exclusive club area and garages

- 30 minute wet grip sessions to run throughout the day

To take advantage of the discount I would be able set up a code for our online shop or take bookings over the phone.

The day we have booked for the 31st of March would work out at just over £89 per car – this day will run with two sessions, Novice and experienced and each group will receive 6 x 30 minute sessions throughout the day.

Let me know what you think, if you have any suggestions it would be great to hear them.

Kind regards
Will

http://www.rockingham.co.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

So if any of you track fiends would like to go then please let me know!

As there will be novice sessions as well, then this may be the perfect time to try your car on track to see just how well it does!

The odd non Puma will be fine for this ;)

If you have any suggestions then please let me know as Will is very open to them.

Interested members:

1. Dal - Focus ST
2. Zara - Minibox
3. Neil - Clio 182
4. Blue3 - Puma
5. Sparx - Spectating
6. Flying Scotsman - Puma
7. spike. - Focus ST
8. PumaJay - Puma
9. PumaJay's mate - car
10. superpumaz - Puma
11. BigAl - Puma
12. Bentleya - Spectating
13. Grayfox - Puma
14. paulob1 - Puma + some
15. Ginger Tom- Puma
16. Evilrob - Spectating
17. Dogsbody - Puma
18. mrpantz83 - Puma
19. the old gimmer - Puma
20. Puma Babe - Puma
21. yippeekiay - RX8
22. MikePass - Puma
23. lrrhood - watcher
24. xr2rep - Fiesta
25. Radiantpaper - Puma
26. Supersonic - Clio
27. Red - watcher
28. CJ_Puma1.7 - Puma
29. daveski - watcher
30. gingerdave
31. FireFly90
32. BigAl
33. DOH
34. Stumc

Update from Will 14/11/2012:
Hi Dal,

Just checked out the Forum looks like it has gone down well! I will get a code for the shop sorted and sent over, I liked the post about the ford magazines! I am happy to extend the offer to other Ford forums – my thoughts are that we could be heading for a Ford only session or perhaps day – the earlier people book the earlier I can gauge interest and make a decision – just an idea though.

If members do want to make a meet of the day this is also absolutely fine. if I can be kept posted with numbers I can allocate a Club zone within the paddock area.

Let me know what you think.
Thanks
Will

The 10% discount is now live on Rockinghams website. As this is exclusively for the use of ProjectPuma, I won't be posting it on any thread for fear of mis-use by non ProjectPuma members. I'll be PM'ing it to those that request it.

Hi Dal,

The code is now live and will work not only on the 31st of March but all Rockingham track days 2013 (except taster sessions), as this code is for your club exclusively, please do not circulate this code on the web outside of the forum.

The code is: *PM Dal for it*

Nice and simple, the code can be entered in the “your cart” section.
Any problems give me a shout.
Thanks
Will

Update from Will 6/2/2013
Hi Dal,
I will allocate the garages based on final numbers closer to the time – we will allocate an area in front of the garages to for a club stand area, as well as a hospitality garage for people who are not driving. All garages will be marked clearly for when the members arrive , I will also keep you informed in the run to the event.
Hope this helps,

Thanks, Will

8. Access to paddock – 07:00 hrs

9. Sign on - garage 35/36 from 08:00 hrs on the morning of track day

http://store.rockingham.co.uk/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=130331" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I'd say it's easiest for everyone to meet there from 7am onwards. Can't sign on until 8am though.

Information for the day from Will:

27/03/2013
Hi Dal,

..The garages allocated will be 10 and 9, and the club will also have access to the hospitality garage, 12. All of these will be marked out clearly on the day and I can also direct them from the sign on room (garage 35/36)

I will leave the club banner in garage 12 for collection on the day.

Any problem please give me a call.

Thanks

Will

Drivers and Passengers
15. All drivers must be aged 18 years or over and bring both parts of a full UK Driving licence to signing on. Photocopies will not be accepted

http://store.rockingham.co.uk/Articles.asp?ID=240" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Defo interested, but wont be able to fully commit until nearer the date

All names up!

If there's anyone with any suggestions for a good track day (Jay, Mac, Amanda, Zara, I'm looking your way...) then please pipe up as Will can accommodate most things.

No reason I'd have thought that we can't have a general "meet" there with spectators too. I'll email Will to confirm.

Dal said:
All names up!

If there's anyone with any suggestions for a good track day (Jay, Mac, Amanda, Zara, I'm looking your way...) then please pipe up as Will can accommodate most things.

yeh no red flags and keep out my way lol

if were stuggling to get the 25+ cars to get the instructer let me know i can get another 4/5 people to come, zara would probably bring the mini aswell

I'm sure there's a few of the Fiesta ST lot who'd come too if we need to get some extras in.

Latest posts

Back