custom re map

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stephengreen

After fitting milteck and cold air feed I'm thinking of a re map to suit. There seems to be so many companies out there promising this or that. Can anyone recommend someone prefearably in the lincolnshire area who can custom tune my dive ecu to suit my car and its specific mods?
Can this be done without a rolling road? as some companies claim

IMHO with such a mild state of tune its not worth bothering with a remap - it will probably end up worse than standard. Any one advertising a custom tune to suit your car will need to map it either on a rolling road or map it whilst driving on an actual road / airfield.

As Ziggy said, with those mods the car wont require mapping to make the most of what you've done, the cold air feed probably wont be making any difference anyway.

if you do want to "remap" the car then I suggest speaking to Ollie at OC Motorsport and get him to flash your ECU with the Racing Puma map. You can post him your ECU and he'll send it back all done!

Or to go one step further, get the early Puma TAPE ecu. It has different fueling maps as standard.

I have a W57UGM plate car sept 2000 so no idea whether mine is tape or otherwise. What do you mean early tape ecu has two maps? How are these accessed and chosen.

Latest posts

Back