Ford Fair - 6th August 2017 - Silverstone

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I brought my ticket earlier this year. I'll be there, will project puma have an area of Silverstone? :grin:

lightning51 said:
I brought my ticket earlier this year. I'll be there, will project puma have an area of Silverstone? :grin:

Yes, we'll have a club stand - and I'll guess in area B19 near the bridge over the Wellington Straight. :pose2:

Have you bought a general admittance ticket or as part of a club stand?

Dal said:
lightning51 said:

Yes, we'll have a club stand - and I'll guess in area B19 near the bridge over the Wellington Straight. :pose2:

Have you bought a general admittance ticket or as part of a club stand?

A general admittance ticket where I can display my car within the circuit. Didn't realise at the time when I brought my ticket that project puma would be there. :-(

could you get the club code from Cherie then phone them on this number 01959 541444. and see if you could amend your ticket to a club ticket?

Puma Babe said:
could you get the club code from Cherie then phone them on this number 01959 541444. and see if you could amend your ticket to a club ticket?

I'll definitely give it a go next week, cheers :grin:

Just spoke to Kelsey Media, too much messing about. Have to login in to get club tickets and then email them to get refund on tickets brought earlier this year. :-(

I,ll be there somewhere. :|

Good stuff! :eek:k:

Just a reminder you've only got a month left to book your tickets, just send me a PM to get our passcode to access the booking page.

demonskull13 said:
Hi Cherie

could you please send me the passcode for ford fair 2017 to acces the booking page

Thankyou

jason

:thumbs:
Cherie said:

Sunday 7th August 2016
Silverstone

You will need to send me a PM for the unique ProjectPuma password to be able to place your booking. All tickets are emailed directly to you, and going by last year, will be sent approximately a week before the show.

I'm sure if you PM Cherie initially, she'll reply to your PM with the code.

:eek:k:

Hi Cherie

Would it be possible to get the password to book please and is there any idea if there's camping available

Many thanks Karl

Fatford666 said:
Hi Cherie

Would it be possible to get the password to book please and is there any idea if there's camping available

Many thanks Karl
I've PM'd you the code.

Really, how hard is it to follow one simple instruction?! :fists: :wall:

Please PM me for the code, that way, if I don't check this thread, you won't get missed, and I've got some chance of working out who has booked tickets.

Well, having never been to the Ford Fair before we now have our tickets.
I will be driving my Puma there of course.
Its not fancy, or had anything done to it except my stereo, But Its my batmobile and I love her :)

All booked and paid for now for the FRP and little Black

Latest posts

Back