Sunday 23rd September Squires cafe all Ford meet

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tuonokid

Tomorrow is the last of the season all Ford meet at Squires Cafe (LS25 5LX) near Sherburn in Elmet, North Yorks. I've been going to this show for the last few years and it's getting bigger each time I go. I shall be there tomorrow as the weather forecast is looking very favourable now after the doom and gloom of earlier in the week. As per usual admission is very cheap and good food and drinks are available all day long from the cafe.
Barry

Hi Barry

Met you a long time ago at Blyton when I was there on a track day with my green puma, I've still got that one and just bought another to use as a daily driver. Was just wondering if you had any meetings pencilled in for 2019, the squires cafe one you organised this year would be perfect for me 👍🏻 hope to see you again soon.

Hi Rich
I remember meeting you now and good to hear from you again. Squires do two all Ford meets a year and it's been growing from the start, the next one will be sometime in April 2019 so keep your eyes on the Squires website but I'll probably post it a week or two before on here.
Barry

Ok Barry
Thanks for letting me know, that gives me plenty of time to get my puma tidied up a bit.

Latest posts

Back