Fiesta in the Park 5th May 2019

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherie

Fiesta in the Park 2019
Sunday 5th May
Wood Green Animal Shelter, Godmanchester, Cambridgeshire

www.fitp.co.uk
Wood Green
Location on Googlemaps

---------------------------------------------------

Tickets:

£8 per car

Paypal to [email protected] as friends and family - or you pay the fees. as I need the full amount to send on. Short payments will be rejected.

Tickets will be handed out at the meet point ONLY.

The deadline is the end of March.

-----------------------------------------------------

As with previous years, we will meet locally to hand out tickets.

Meet Location:

Tesco Extra
Abbots Ripton Rd
Sapley
Huntingdon
PE28 2LA

Time: 06:30 promptly at the meet point, we'll leave as soon as everyone has arrived, but no later than 07:00.

Google Map: https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Tesco+Extra/@52.3523145,-0.1847437,17z/data=!4m13!1m7!3m6!1s0x4877dd5053d11c3f:0x83496c460d92d8f2!2sHuntingdon+PE29+7DZ!3b1!8m2!3d52.3527789!4d-0.184373!3m4!1s0x0:0x95069d98c533088f!8m2!3d52.3526887!4d-0.1801278?hl=en

Attendees:

Cherie & Dal
MikePass
PussCat & 3DDunk
Zoe Tea
Fatford666 (2)
Divingtopps63
Grayfox
S9 FRP
Paul Stokes
Janine Thornton
Shaun Bolton

Just bumping this so it appears in the "Active Topics" feed. Sadly I can't make it this year. :(

I know I was a bit late posting this, but it doesn't look like anyone is interested this year...?

Have posted on the Facebook group, see if we can't get some mad Puma folks out to play!

I'm interested, it's been a while since the last one. Puma's only on the stand?

We'll have either the fiesta or focus (usually hidden at the back), so providing we actually get some pumas signed up, then I don't know why you can't join us at the back! :-D

Hiding at the back will be the front at this rate.. :(

Could always bring the Fiesta and the Focus to make it more of a stand.. :lol:

I'll send out a newsletter email for this in the next week or so.

Maybe we should club together for a moderators Puma, at least then there'd be one :D

red said:

Maybe we should club together for a moderators Puma, at least then there'd be one :D
Has that dude from the Facebook group not signed up yet? The one that couldn't log in and you reset his account for him?

Sorry guys, no way I can even attempt to get there this year (sadly probably never) my better half was very seriously ill at the end of 2018 so all work on upkeep of "buttercup" came to a standstill, still on the road at the moment but MOT will be out before the event and doubt if I will get a chance to put it through again in time.
First ever attempt to get there some of you will know did not end well and although I arrived car did not!!

Still following everybody on here but think it may be time to move "buttercup" on to a new home.

Hope you get enough interest to have a stand and have a good day

PS..Glad to say my wife is recovering slowly

evilrob said:
red said:

Has that dude from the Facebook group not signed up yet? The one that couldn't log in and you reset his account for him?

No, not yet at least.

Looks like I'm flogging a dead horse here.

If no-one signs up, I won't bother again.

Hi all. Is this still open to people? New to the group but keen to get the car out to shows this year.

Shaun.bolton said:
Hi all. Is this still open to people? New to the group but keen to get the car out to shows this year.
As stated in the first post, it's open to bookings until the end of next week, but as you can see, there hasn't been a huge amount of interest this year, which is disheartening to say the least.

Well I'm up for trying to come. I can try sort out payment for tickets in the morning. Just wanted to check it was still happening as i noticed no one was going.

Dal and Cherie are signed up but there's no Puma yet. If one starts maybe more will follow.

Have given the Facebook group a nudge - should be at least five incoming shortly :thumbs:

Latest posts

Back