Ford Fair Sunday 4th August 2019

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heya people
How do I book up ford fair with project puma
New to this forum not a clue how to use.
1.7 red 😁

Hi Kate,

Welcome to the site, all of the instructions are available in the first post. You basically drop a message to Cherie (after you've made 2 posts on the forum otherwise you can't use messages), get sent the code to use, head over to the Ford Fair booking site and use the code to get your tickets!

Good luck

Thanks I was panicked then as I've booked my hotel and everything lol.
Can't wait it will be the first show I'm doing when she's completed xx

Just a reminder that you've less than 2 weeks to book your tickets for Ford Fair.

Last year, the booking page closed during the middle of the last day, so don't leave it until the very last minute, or you may be very disappointed.

hey all its Chris Niro from the facebook forum Im bringing our 1.7 car but the forum wont let me pm Cherie to get the code...

help?

thanks

Chris & Hannah

Hi Chris,

Now that you've made 2 posts which have been approved you should have access to send messages to Cherie.

If you're still stuck then report back here!

Red

twigberry said:
Hi, trying to contact Cherie for the booking code
Can anyone help
Thanks
As has been pointed out previously in this thread, in order to use the PM function, you need to have made at least two posts on the forum. (This is simply a measure we had to implement to prevent spammers from sending unsolicited messages to members.) Once you've got your second post, then you'll be able to send a PM.

kaylins said:
Hi

Me and my partner are interested in going but we're a 2 and a half hours drive away. What time would we need to get there for the stand?
I'd advise getting to Silverstone around 7am, as any later then you're likely to be queueing to get in. I'd recommend finding somewhere nearer to stay the night before if you can. Everything near to the track is probably booked, but you should be able to find something in Milton Keynes, or Oxford way. We live about 50 minutes away, and that's still a 5-5.30 alarm to get there before the queues start. :pinkeye:

kaylins said:
Hi

Me and my partner are interested in going but we're a 2 and a half hours drive away. What time would we need to get there for the stand?

Should aim to be on stand between 7-9am. Kelsey often give a deadline but they’ve always allowed club cars in after 9 anyway :)

Thanks, Cherie and Roomy!

Just had a look at hotels and B&Bs around the area and the ones that are available are quite pricey! We may have to give it a miss this year as the costs are starting to add up and my Thunder has decided she needs some new shoes :roll: We may just pop up for the day anyway and be more prepared to join the stand next year - hopefully in that time I can get the Wheel arches show ready!

Fatty McBoostwagon should be ready in time, ticket bought, fingers crossed it’s out of the garage/bodyshop!

15 at the moment, with a couple of others I'm expecting to book their tickets soon.

THey need to get a move on though, as the deadline is next Wednesday! :pinkeye:

Sent a pm to Cherie but it’s sat in the outbox instead of sent box. In need of the code for booking ford fair.

Back