Puma 1.7 sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1961ed1961

I have a 2001 puma 1.7 , I am offering it up for sale as my container I have is losing its storage site, the car as covered 72,600 miles only one previous owner me being the second from 2017, the car dealer I bought it from told me it had full service history and 2 keys this never arrived just the car ( I had the car delivered to me because it was over 200 miles away), I have carried out a lot of maintenance work just to satisfy myself as I wanted to keep it long term, it is in really good condition no rot or corrosion on the arches which is unique , everything works as it should the radio is the only non working item though the six stack CD is fine a fault on the 6006e ford system. If anyone is interested I can send photos via whatsapp , I want £2400 I honestly don’t think you can buy better, there’s nothing for you to do , I have been using it this summer for the first time since I bought it, viewing is essential to get a good idea of what is on offer. The list of the work that has been done would take up a lot of space see my previous thread it will give you a good idea.

Hi , yes I still have it it’s medium steel blue, if you have what’s app I can send you recent photos

Please would you send details and photos by WhatsApp to [removed]?

MOT? Cambelt? Rough location and availability to view? Registration number?

Thanks Matt

My puma has now been sold to MRN a member on here , I am genuinely pleased for him as I know he will look after it and improve it further, I am also sorry to have sold it because good low mileage 1 or 2 owner cars in good condition are scarce, a big thanks goes to this forum from myself it has played an important part not only for guidance and useful information on these cars but helping keep them alive. I am going to miss owning it I only drove it for a few hundred miles and it genuinely made me grin every time I used it , enjoy it Matt

Latest posts

Back