1999 Ford Puma 1.7 79k low mileage one previous owner FSH 11 months MOT

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1999 Ford Puma 1.7

I had a hankering for one of these for ages, so earlier this year decided I'd get one before they went silly money, as seems inevitable with all cult Fords. It took me some time to find one that had a full service history, no rust, and had been looked after, but eventually I found this one. My plan was to use and hold onto it, but the sad reality is its just not practical enough for me. The boot space is too lacking for my needs, so I have since bought a more practical replacement car and its sadly time she went to a new custodian.

This was purchased from a lady owner who had bought it new! It comes with stacks of service history, with Ford service book stamped and all receipts dating back since new. Even comes with the original purchase receipt for the car when it was driven off the forecourt!!

Good bits:

-11 Months MOT
-Drives like a dream!! The hype about these cars handling is certainly justified, and any B-road excursions will be sure to have you grinning like a loon!!
-Very solid, no structural corrosion (just check the MOT history!) One of the first things I did after buying this was stripping both rear arch liners and applying POR-15 to the inner arches and the length of sills, just as a preventative measure to ensure rust doesn’t take hold (pictures of this work being carried out available)
-Recent fuel pump and fuel filter change.
-Good investment. These are sure to be a future classic, being the last fast sporty coupe that Ford made, and a real drivers car!!
-Two keys

Bad bits

-A dent (from a corner of a building being backed into I'd guess?) on the RH side of the rear bumper, as pictured. Was there when I bought it.
-RH front wing has a dent and the arch lip is damaged, again as pictured. Again bought it this way.
-Rear bushes a bit squeaky. Very common problem on these. Also front tyres will need changing in the not too distant future m. Both these were advised on the MOT, all visible on on the DVLA MOT history.

Definitely one for the Ford collectors, a worthwhile investment. Grab one before its too late!! I have loads more pictures, so please message me for more shots.
Viewings welcome, car is in Yeovil, Somerset.
£900 or near offer.

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

$_86.JPG

Latest posts

Back