1.7 Performance Puma for sale

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

simontaylor

This has been a great car, but it is time to go because of lack of use.
When I purchased the car, I was told it had a FRP Racing box in it, and also that it had been tuned/chipped/remapped. I dont know how to tell, but I'm happy to check for potential buyers.
It is certainly a quick car and has the MUFF ECU installed. Also it has Fiesta larger front brakes on it so stops on a six-pence.
1998, R650TKO, Last used in April 2014.
I am happy to break this car, otherwise its for sale, as-is for £500.
Semi-project, currently not starting, but put no effort in to find out why, so an easy one for some one. Not imaculate as it is 21 years old.
Windscreen is cracked along bottom edge. Not MOT'd since last use in 2014.
No major rust, but of course it has some, signs of use too. Needs a good clean, but that is easy for most folk.
Can deliver for a small fee, so long as you come view and buy it first.
Located in Fleet Hampshire.
PM or post any questions.
Oh yes, Silver of course :grin:

Hi,
Would you consider selling me the rear windscreen as mine has been smashed in a break in. Location Midhurst West Sussex. Let me know asap as Auto glass can't find one and if not it will be a write off.

Pat P.

PatsPuma said:
Hi,
Would you consider selling me the rear windscreen as mine has been smashed in a break in. Location Midhurst West Sussex. Let me know asap as Auto glass can't find one and if not it will be a write off.
yes, please PM me with offer.

Latest posts

Back