Pumber Thunder NOW SOLD

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quest63

SOLD SOLD SOLD Ironically by a circuitous route which involved a certain PP member telling me about a certain Facebook page another PP member has now bought Pumber Thunder. I'm very pleased its gone to a PP member and not some random.
:grin: :grin: :grin:

Pumba is now sporting white 17" TSW 5 spoke Wheels

I'm selling my 02 Puma Thunder it is minus the following parts listed below. £200 She's done 66k+ Why buy this one?

Trim and steering wheel and carpet, Heater control panel, front brakes, exhaust, petrol tank, mud flaps lights, Mirrors,wheel tray, radio, passenger door weatherstrip rear lights,

Just a quick update on Pumba Thunders progress July 1st 2020. So the breaking is going well and lots of stuff has now gone. However shes still a complete shell with engine and box, eibach suspension and is now available for £200 She has all options open, to be rebuilt, to be a track car or to be broken further.
I know for a fact I don't have the time or facilities to get the engine out so now would be a good time for her to go to a good home. Alternatively wheels and vg condition low mileage eibach suspension available on a swap basis as I need to keep her rolling.

Iv'e had the car around 7 years and was carrying out I guess you could call a rolling restoration on it. 4 years ago while I was very busy with work the fuel pump failed and she has been garaged and hasn't been run since. A short charge of her old battery and she turned over straight away.

I had he following works were done I probably only did 3k milegae in her total.

1) Full Ford Cam belt kit & tensioner, water pump, auxilliary belt.
2) Full Ford clutch kit
4) New Eibach 30mm lowered springs on new KYB shocks with new Topmounts
5) New Ford front suspension arms
8) new brake lines and hoses all round (one left to be fitted) never refilled with fluid
10) Refurbed spare wheel
12) Rear end including up behind petrol tank de- rusted with multiple coats of red oxide and hammerite
13) Rear axle re-bushed de-rusted and hammerited
14) Aero wipers
16) New rear slave cylinders
17) New rear heatshield and other shields repaired
(Deleted the sold parts)

I probably forgot a bunch of stuff.

She currently appears to have a seized drivers side drive shaft or possibly wheel bearing.

It was a hard decision to start breaking her go but I have no time or need for any other car with the possible exception of a second / spare estate car for work.

Regards
Questy

Just a quick bump on the old girls progress. Shes still for sale or for breaking whichever you need. Lots now sold but still with her alloys lowered eibach suspension and all panels and glass. Engine and box still present. Bits on ebay as we speak. Shes at the point I believe where she could still be built up for the road or be a track car. I would much rather she went to someone here than a random ebayer. Viewings welcome come visit and see what your missing Free tea and buns :thumbs:

Hi there, sorry I know its a bit of a nuisance but I have to keep her rolling so need some old stuff back. Its the springs and shocks complete by the way.

Hi,

Is the car still available? I’m only really interested in the wheels and sus but I’ll take the car and see what else I can take from it.

Cheers
Matt

Hi Matt, yes she is sadly shes attracted a number of time wasters including a non payer from an ebay sale a while back.

Regards
Gary

Just lowered Pumbers price to £200 really need the garage for latest purchase a rather nice one owner fully serviced 53k 05 Mondeo estate. Which in the grand scheme of things could also be for sale :grin:

Latest posts

Back