2001 Panther Black SE Low Milage New mot.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eviewonder

2001 1.7 Panther Black SE,really low milage,67,363 with all leather interior with original Puma mats.Only 2 owners befor me.,,,This is a hugely regretful sale but owing to personal circumstances I am no longer in a position to keep her.,,,This was my forever car, consequently I have spent a lot on her including,,, new clutch,brake pipes and hoses, radiator hose,power steering hose and fluids,front discs and brakes,air filters etc,so much more.She also has really. clean arches.The. bodywork is in good condition,just a few dinks from the car park
A sheaf of receipts but no service book,that was lost apparently when the old guy who used to maintain it suddenly passed away......I will endeavour to try to post some pictures of it soon.This is a really genuine Puma and I am just so sorry to see her go. For further information please message me or call 07733363503 .I am looking for £1650 or very very near offer zForgot to add that she has a new mot ( with revisals)
Have now reduced her £1450 or a very sensible offer as reluctantly she really has to move on 😢😢

Can you please put a location to comply with our forum rules for adverts?

Thanks.

I am reluctant to reduce this car but she really has to go.I am now looking for £1,200 and she is worth it!!.Sorry haven't been able to post pictures of her as we have just moved and I have been running about like a blue a*sed fly..She really is worth a viewing so please message me or give me a ring 😘

Hi is the car still available ? The distance is a problem with COVID Tier 4 situation so would need to use a car collection service !
Have you any pics you can send to me ?

Hi,yes it is.I.m so sorry that I haven't replied sooner but we have just moved and it's been a bit hectic and really haven't had time to check my messages.I don't currently have pictures but when it stops raining!!!!I will send you some if your still interested.Once again I do apologise for not getting back to you sooner.My heart wants to keep her but my head is telling me to be sensible and I can't keep her as an ornament!!!. Thankyou for your interest xxx

H All,,With a heavy heart and a nag from O.H.I have reduced my Puma to £995.0 and that makes it an absoloute steal.it is being totally wasted sitting here and I would seriously be so much happier for her to be used and driven..
We have spent a lot of money on her as she was going to be my car for life but it hasnt worked out that way.....Please phone or message me and I will answer any questions you might have.....This is a very genuine sale. xx

Hi Rob, Unbelivably yes it is.....if you would like further information probably best to give me a call as I dont check my messages every day.Look forward to hearing from you/....xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back