For sale: Ford Racing Puma #255

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ParadoX

For Sale is my Ford Racing Puma, limited addition No:255 of 500
It has a valid MOT til the end of July.
Having purchased it in 2007 with 34000 miles on the clock, 12 years later it has now covered only ~73000 miles. It has mostly been used as a 2nd car, driven on average once or twice a week and has been ran on BP Ultimate 97 unleaded petrol whilst I have owned it.
The car comes with loads of service history including details of an extensive engine service in 2016 which also included replacement of the cam belt, water pump, clutch and front Alcon brake caliper service.
The car has been running well mechanically but it is now showing its age cosmetically. There is corrosion in the usual places for an Racing puma of this age. Rust can be seen on the underside of the door sils and rear arches. Paint has cracked on the left rear quarter over panel where it meets the C pillar as it appears the filler over the joint has lifted.
As I am in the process of moving house I am unfortunately not in the position to spend what is required to restore this future classic so I have decided to sell.

The car is currently listed on Ebay with 9 days remaining on the auction with no reserve. The starting bid is £4500.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ford-Racing-Puma-FRP-255-NO-RESERVE/233104220305?hash=item3646182091:g:BxMAAOSwozNcROpT:rk:1:pf:1

The car is located near Loughborough. If you wish to view or require further information please private message on here or through ebay for contact details.

Thankyou

Latest posts

Back