FRP No 275. R5 FRP. For sale. £13495

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett

Here we have an opportunity to become the owner of a Ford Racing Puma first registered in august 2000 and numbered 275 in this limited run of 500, a classic Ford that is becoming increasingly scarce.
My wife and myself have owned this Puma for about 18 months during which time I have done my best to enhance and preserve what was already a very nice car.
I have been in the motor trade as a mechanic for nearly 40 years and as such any work to my own vehicles is done to a professional standard, being particular and conscientious about anything I do.
The car has an extensive file of history from recent years documenting a lot of the work and servicing that has been carried out to this car. The previous owners spent a great deal of time and effort to preserve and refurbish many aspects of the car, work which I feel I have continued and enhanced with such work as all wheels being recently refurbished , having been totally stripped , sand blasted and powder coated to a high standard they not only look superb now but will remain so for many years to come,they are fitted with new Dunlop tyres, this type of enhancement has been continued under the vehicle, in particular the rear where the rear axle beam, brake component parts , rear shock absorbers and springs have all been powder coated to enhance and preserve.
The interior is excellent, with all the blue alcantara trim in fantastic condition, as can be seen in the pictures the front seats have been covered long term to protect them and they have been preserved really well.
Granted at 109k this Puma has done some mileage but there is really no aspect of this lovely example that would indicate this kind of distance, in my opinion if the mileage were half of what it is there would be no reason to doubt it given the condition.
Under bonnet is excellent as can be seen in the pictures.
Runs and drives as you would expect from its condition, it feels lively ,responsive and involving to drive.
All brakes are in fine fettle having recently been stripped cleaned and reassembled with new pads to the rear and almost new up front. This FRP also boasts a limited slip diff fitted to the gearbox.
The car also benefits from a private plate- R5 FRP, ( could look like RS FRP !), this reg will remain with the car, looks really good !
The car will be fully serviced ( not just an oil change ! ) and will have a new MOT test at point of sale.
The original document wallet with owners handbook and service book is present as is the uniquely numbered Racing Puma owners supplement, we also have a mint condition copy of the Racing Puma sales brochure.
Remote key and spare key present.
I have more pictures if required and I am happy to be contacted by email or phone if there is anything else I can help you with.
Not always able to answer calls 8am till 6pm Tues wed + Thurs, leave a message and i will return your call.
Thank you, Brett.
[email protected]

Latest posts

Back