Hi all

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hayley

Hello everyone

I am called Hayley Anna and I am 20 from Epping.

Heard about your site by Dal! Hello TREACLE! Lol. :p

I have had 2 Puma's so far, 1 I have sold and the other I have taken a deposit for :-(

Here is my latest cat, that is leaving me on Saturday.

Its a Puma Black with a lovely leather interior! All I've done is swap those horrible limited edition alloys for standard Puma ones.

DSC02418Large.jpg

DSC02422Large.jpg

Pooma.jpg

Puma.jpg

Puma2.jpg

Puma1.jpg

Here is me! If u ever see me, wave!!!!!!!

I am on the right in this one

meandcarla.jpg

Hayley

Hello you :) Glad you found this place in the end.

A Pair of beast Pumas there - you'll shed a tear when the latest one goes you know... :'(

Still.... under the pretty dress of a StreetKa lies many puma bits and bobs, so it'll suit you down to the ground.

Take it easy :)

Welcome aboard Hayley!

It's always a shame to get rid of a well loved car. I dread the day when I change mine, Dal can confirm how attached to my little Puma I am!

StreetKa should be good though, the engine isn't as powerfull as the 1.7, but they are practically go karts with no weight!

heey, welcome,

your on zsoc.com too arnt you? sure i saw your puma there :D

looks really nice, shame your selling it but im sure u will love a street KA too!

Dal,its going to be a very upsetting day I know :( but the time has come I guess, and I don't fancy many more repair bills for my cat, they always seem to break on me :(

Cherie I hated to see my charged one go, think my Y reg one will be a lot less "emotional" lol. I missed everything about it, even the noise it made. But it was definately right, it cost me 2.5k a year to insure,was just costing me too much being 18 years old!

Yes Mike I am Hayley from ZSOC ;)

Red I sold it it all started going wrong, and I was left with hardly any spare money, I don't think its worth getting into a sticky financial situation because of a car.

Crystal Puma, well men have got to be useful for something haven't they,the car was gleaming after that,haha!!

Hello to everyone again.

Hayley x

I agree completely about the money thing for sure.

One thing is though you may still have problems with the KA and may regret the sale of the Puma?

The Puma has bits that need sorting,ie a couple of dents,could do with a new set of number plates and windscreen wipers, not to mention its a Cat D loss (the Y reg) and I picked it up for an absolute bargain price, and I have made some in it. I thought I'd sell when I could, its like deja vu from my other one with a repair bill each month :(

She has gone to somewhere that will take care of her which I'm happy about. Don't know if I can bear talking about my beloved car anymore lol. But I hope you agree, its for the right reasons.

I think the Street KA like Dal said is in ways similar to the Puma, and I think it looks more modern. I'd love having a 2 seater soft top car this summer :D

Hayley

Just don't try and throw a Streetka round corners like a puma though Hayley : you'll end up in trouble ;)

More for cruising slowly through town.. top down..

can see why you wanna change cars, just hope the summer is a good one so you can make use of the ka 8)

Dal said:
Just don't try and throw a Streetka round corners like a puma though Hayley : you'll end up in trouble ;)

I have never found a car that handles quite like a Puma. I'll be careful though, haha!

Thanks Mike, I hope I find the perfect one soon. :)

Hayley said:
Dal said:

I have never found a car that handles quite like a Puma. I'll be careful though, haha!

Thanks Mike, I hope I find the perfect one soon. :)

yup, good luck. let us know how it goes :D

Hi all, been a while!

Hope you are all doing well and so are your lovely Puma's - I'll be picking up another soon with luck ;)

Hayley

Photos to follow

Latest posts

Back