Hiiiii

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexyrach

Hiii im Rach, i've just bought my red Puma the other week, shes a 1.4 1998 with a 103000 miles on her :)
166306_10150119279915751_545625750_8110705_592966_n.jpg

Iv had a couple of little problems like a knocking noise coming from my exhaust- apparently this is due to a missing rubber which holds the exhaust in place i think. Recently i found a big puddle in my passenger side foot well, i still have no resolution for this as yet.

Welcome along :eek:k:

Have a read here for wet passenger footwell causes and cures:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?f=25&t=9447" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

wbauk2002 said:
Have you got a husband or bf that can have a look :oops: :grin:

Is this a chat up stance!

Welcome along, water in the footwells, is unfortnatly a common problem.

Great looking car :)

Yes i have a boyfriend :grin: - he used to be a mechanic so he looked at if for me. He sealed the Pollenfilter box last night but im not sure if it has worked yet as the footwell is still wet

Looks good. The 'Black' special edition alloys suit the car quite well too.

lol just gone to wipe my windows with my rag and it was soaked, passenger footwell is soaked and its pissin it down

so can your boyfriend have a look at mine too lol

can belive how wet it is, like a few pints water been tipped on it

Alreet and welcome along.

Tidy looking Puma you got yourself there :eek:k:

Lol im finding it quite frustrating now- is there actually a way to cure the wet foot well? My Pollenfilter box has been sealed so its not that, my grommits are fine, my door seals are fine ...i dont know what to try next :? ..any suggestions?

Latest posts

Back