Hello from East Midlands!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard.

Hi all, I'm Richard from Burton on Trent, Staffordshire.
I drive a Mk5 Fiesta Zetec-S and I'm a regular poster on ZSOC.com. It's currently my ongoing daily driver, but in a few months it will have around 140bhp as I am putting in a set of Shawspeed SS4's.

I've come on here to learn a little more about the Puma. I love them, such a great, sexy car.

Current mods on the Fiesta:

Black Mondeo wheels.
300mm brake upgrade (Mondeo Mk3 calipers, Focus ST170 disks).
Full Gmax -40mm kit.
Full leather interior from a Fiesta Black.
Euro rear lights (no reverse).
Smoothed boot coming in the next couple of weeks.
OMP lower strut brace.
FRP manifold + Milltek catback (decat).
Shawspeed SS4's sitting in my cupboard waiting to be fitted and mapped. (Possibly MSD chip and OMEX Clubman Rev Limiter).

DSC02552.jpg

DSC02376.jpg

Hi and welcome. There's plenty of ongoing project threads at the minute - a good place to start.

Alreet and welcome along!

nice little project you have there - I had the 300mm on my standard Puma and found theyr a much worthy upgrade :eek:k:

I hope so too. :evil:

Although, to be fair, at least this Owner seems interested in the Puma.

Hello & Welcome :) I have had the joy of both Puma and MK6.5 Fez ZS, thought my Puma has gone in favour of a Focus now - they are a sleek and lovely car, feel much smoother than the ZS as suspension better.
If you get one cherish it!
Enjoy the forum :)

I still think of the Rover ZS when it's described like that rather than "Zetec S"

:pose2:

Latest posts

Back