hi

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Chris,

Welcome to the site :eek:k:

I am very well thanks and yourself?

Red

hi mate and welcome.

How long you had the frp 8)

post in the frp section :eek:k:

Welcome Chris :)

What FRP have you got? (Maybe a daft question, but I thought 165 was written off?)

Get some pictures up of your sexy car ;)

Enjoy!

hi all... 165 was written off. but that doesnt worry me end of the day it was rebuilt with frp pannels etc just not done at tickford!

but was reshelled by pumaspeed. few years back. i bought it in oct a little cheaper than the going value,due to work needed doing. as it was'nt well looked after :-( (vibrations when accelerating harshly!,engine idling rough,oil leaks wheels badly curbed)

since ive owned it ive had to put a new throttle body on it, new Hego sensor,new abs sensor,icv valve,just to get it to run right,same time i gave it full service and cambelt, replaced all the oilseals on the engine while it was apart due to some oil leak issues.

but with no luck in fixing the leaks,after investigating further i found headgasket leaking oil out of back of head so im in middle of fixing her now.after further investigation of cylinder head found 5 inlet valves slightly bent on heads of valves so now 8 valves to add to the shopping list

Referbished Driveshafts both-sides to fix vibrations,
and ive sent all 4 wheels off to be referbished.

So this Car is having its x-mas present early lol.

Good Job im a senior Tech at ford.. saving myself a fortune in labour bills

Just looking forward to finishing it.

chris

Sounds like a nice project. Perfect for someone that is around bits like that all day anyway!

If you need anything top end of engine, give me a shout as I've got a spare head ;)

I might take you up on that at some point.. as that is the next project for the puma.

Turbo Conversion.. more of that later though. let just get her back together first..

:) chris :)

Latest posts

Back