Me again!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

XIIVVX

Hello everybody who knew me - look out those who don't

No mercy given to grammatical shortcomings, txt spk, or over obsessional detailing.

:p

XIIVVX

Welcome along.... one of the "expelled" brigade like myself.

Have fun, but play nicely.

Did you get your TT in the end?

:)

(Now pass that bucket of "detailing" muddy sugarbeet crusty water and a manky sponge)

I have a personal bugbear with regards to grammer, spelling and txt speak. :eek:k:

My car is manky at the moment because I can't be arsed to go out in the cold with a bucket of soapy water.

but... my puma has a spoiler. :p ;)

Oh yeah... welcome! :D

Dal said:
Did you get your TT in the end?

Ah well, I guess we need an update

I currently have a gleaming and beautifully detailed FRP - but only because it is on the market and effectively off the road.

However there looks to be an intermediate step between it and the TT for various fiscal reasons.

The stepping stone is likely to be the infamous Jagdeo or Mondaguar (2 litre diesel Jaguar X-Type) In fact I would have changed last week but the part ex-offer was derisory.

I always play nicely :)

XIIVVX

Cherie said:
but... my puma has a spoiler. :p

I will not rise to deliberate baiting

Oh yes I will :evil:

Must........not........mention.......FRP..........has.........Tickford..............bodykit....

Bugger - too late :(

Red ?

stickpoke.gif

No, you know, the devastatingly handsome and erudite one....wasn't Jason was it? (Ducks for cover)

Jason who?

(Only Jason I've known was a complete xxxxer)

Welcome to the other PP, the most gramatically correct forum on the internet. :)

Latest posts

Back