Another DradusContact convert.

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasper

Hi fellow Puma lovers.

I've just been dragged here screaming and kicking by DradusContact. Been a long termer at themotorforum and much as I love it there there's not much Puma chat (but a lot about Alfa's and Bm's).

I've just got over my year old inch with the Puma, I had a feeling that I should sell the car and get something more practical since my wife is due our first kid, but don't worry it's staying now.

005.jpg

I'm looking forward to gaining a mountain of knowledge from here and I'll try to give a little back.

Speak soon.

Jasp.

Welcome (again) Jasper!

No need to get rid of your Puma with a kid on the way (Congrats) as there's plenty of room in the back for the little ones including car seats, prams in the boot etc.

Have a nosey about and ask any of those annoying questions you've never got around to finding the answer for after looking in the Frequently asked question section here:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewforum.php?f=6" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They always look good in black :eek:k:

I think Pumas look great in all colours (yeah even yellow).

After the shortened plate the full size ones look HUGE.

I think I like it here already.

Welcome along!

Black is a sod to keep clean, but looks good when it is! :eek:k:

Welcome :)

Yeah,as said,plenty of room for kids in the back of these (we have 2 kids, 4 & 6 yr old,plenty of room)

Indeed, when the chat goes onto 'should a buy a 911 or an R8'? i feel a little lost.

My stock response is 'how about a nice puma?'

Best colour and with the Lux pack fitted. Low mileage as well, 16k miles when I got it and only 21k now. Just got to love it really.

Jasper said:
Best colour and with the Lux pack fitted. Low mileage as well, 16k miles when I got it and only 21k now. Just got to love it really.

Bloody hell,sounds a good example that one,
nice one :cool:
(yellow,then silver is the best colour though :p )

:D

It took a little bit of finding but when I first got it, it was as a fun second car, so I was in no hurry until I saw this one and just got the correct vibes straight away. It's not got a single parking ding down either side and yes, I'm the saddo that parks at the far end of Tesco's car park (aka pertolhead corner).

One owner and drives, just brilliantly.

Mine looks like its ex army, the amount of pings and dings along the sides. Still comes up a treat with autoglym, but id love to get the whole thing proffesionally resprayed to get it to its former glory.

Currently its being moody with rust appearing and a leaking coolant problem. As soon as i solve one problem and another one decides to crop up.

Latest posts

Back