how do

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pumahumes

picked up a flyer from one of your pumas at fiesta in the park today so thought id say hello. was only a short drive to the show for me as im from soham, about 45 mins from huntingdon on the other side of Cambridge. was good to see a puma show stand there as they were not overly represented at the show, aside from a mild scattering of FRP's

my lil beast is a black 1.7 99 plate puma with only two minor mods at present
black side repeaters and a powerflow backbox for a little more grunt

will hopeflly get some pics up soon

james

ooo get some pictures up!

What sort of mileage have you done, is it in good condition?

You should have said Hi if we were there! :)

Glad you liked our stand! :eek:k:

I'm from Hampton Vale up by Peterborough so it wasn't too bad for me. Some of the others came down from way up north! I have a friend that lives in Soham and was over there not too long ago!

Is the powerflow a backbox only? Or is it a stainless system? Does it look good?

They are pretty much similar mods to what has been done to mine :)

Hello there!

It was a good day! Hopefully you will be able to come along to some of the meets in this area then! If you only live in Soham! We have a few members that are around the Cambridgshire area :D

See you around!

Hi James and welcome along.

Glad our flyers did the trick at least once :eek:k:

We tend to have a few little mini-meets in and around Cambridgeshire as there are a few members from Peterborough down to us in St. Neots and a few places in between.

Glad you liked our stand : we did too, but then maybe we're biased ;)

We all thought our stand was the best arranged, being extremely biased has nothing to do with it (much). ;)

You definitely should have said hello if we were there, we're a pretty friendly bunch!

Welcome along!

ITS IN FAIR CONDITION I GUESS. DIDNT REALLY SHOP AROUND ALL THAT MUCH WHEN I GOT HER. WAS FAR TO DESPERATE TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL. MY OLD 306 WAS ON ITS LAST LEGS. RACKED UP ABOUT 85K BUT IV ADDED NEARLY 15 OF THOSE IN THE HALF YEAR IV OWNED HER.

THE POWERFLOW IS BACKBOX ONLY AS WAS A QUICK REPLACEMENT FOR A BLOWN BACKBOX

aww no at work i gta do my typing in caps lock so i tend to forget to change it and then Dal asks me if i dont know how to use Caps Lock cheeky git!

pumahumes said:
ITS IN FAIR CONDITION I GUESS. DIDNT REALLY SHOP AROUND ALL THAT MUCH WHEN I GOT HER. WAS FAR TO DESPERATE TO GET BEHIND THE WHEEL. MY OLD 306 WAS ON ITS LAST LEGS. RACKED UP ABOUT 85K BUT IV ADDED NEARLY 15 OF THOSE IN THE HALF YEAR IV OWNED HER.

THE POWERFLOW IS BACKBOX ONLY AS WAS A QUICK REPLACEMENT FOR A BLOWN BACKBOX

I know what you mean about racking up the miles - I did about 26K in my 1st year :shock:

vickydink said:
aww no at work i gta do my typing in caps lock so i tend to forget to change it and then Dal asks me if i dont know how to use Caps Lock cheeky git!

Well I sometimes wonder if you do ;)

vickydink said:
yeh...he wudnt hurt a fly!

:oops:

Ive got a stash of fliers in my glove box, amanda was laughing at them last night. She just doesnt 'get' puma ownership. Its more like owning a pet than a car.

i have to admit i do have a far far faaaar greater sense of pride of ownership with this kitekat than my old pug. leaves a welcome warm glow inside after a quick rinse on a twisty b road

Latest posts

Back