hey all

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxsamxx

Hi all

I'm XxSamxX

I'm admin on ww.time2cruise.co.uk my best mate owns the orange puma just thought i'd pop over and say ello to every1 and hopefully will attend a meet with you guys soon :)

sam x

Hi Sam,

Welcome to our little corner of the car forum world.

Do you mean Jason's orange puma? We know Jason - had a good chat to him last year at Ford Fair 07 - had a quick chat with him today as well :eek:k:

What do you drive Sam? We welcome all cars here.....

Ooooo I do like a RS1800 and caymen blue is fab.

Got any pictures from today? Post anything you have here if you do:

http://www.projectpuma.com/album_cat.php?cat_id=45" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

(1600 x 1200 : 4mb max file size before uploading ;) )

Welcome to the site Sam :D

Glad you found us, hope you had time to have a bit of a look around our stand :D

sure did I came over and had a look :) loving the yellow pumas :) x
:D

Jason said something about a 4 countys tour again so might jump in with him and meet u all :) xx

That would be me mentioning that to him yesterday. :eek:k: Last August I organised a puma meet that took us through Leicestershire, Derbyshire, Staffordshire and Warwickshire. I've been asked on a few occasions if I', going to repeat it. I need to look at when the best dates are, but I'll try and get something decided soon.

yeh he went on about it for weeks afterwards, I'm sure if you organise one Jason would go so I could tag along as well :) x

hey sam, think t2c are taking over the car world hehe
ur more than welcome to come along to the 4 counties meet with me, but be propared to hold on tight and start map reading :D
xx

I'm used to ur driving by now u mad head!! remember when we went to the rolling road the first time with mel! sitting in the back of nemo when ur doin 70mph going round a roundabout!! :p x

Latest posts

Back