New user

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woolley

Hi guys just registered, im 21 y/o Male from Peterborough, I drive FRP 296 and a Fezz Zetec-s, had the FRP since december, have done a few bits to it, would like to do some engine work but im trying to put all my money into my fiesta now as its having a "Re-vamp"

Heres a pic of my FRP with new front end modded, also have a c/f splitter in the post as mine snapped on the way home from FITP

P1010278.jpg

And Heres my Z-s

P1010028-1.jpg

P1010041-2.jpg

Welcome along, glad you got here ok in the end ;)

296 looks cracking - you've obviously been splashing some TLC on her. I came up to you and asked you if it was 296 on sunday if you remember - you looked quite shocked that someone had said anything!

[albumimg]400[/albumimg]

I dare say Rob will be along soon to pine at his old carriage...

Dal

Welcome to the site Steven ;)

Good looking car you have there!

No plans for a big spoiler then?

In Peterborough too, assume you also know Nath?

red said:

Stop it you!!! Ignore him Stephen - he's only trying to wind someone up.

:p

Dal said:
Welcome along, glad you got here ok in the end ;)

296 looks cracking - you've obviously been splashing some TLC on her. I came up to you and asked you if it was 296 on sunday if you remember - you looked quite shocked that someone had said anything!

[albumimg]400[/albumimg]

I dare say Rob will be along soon to pine at his old carriage...

Dal

:grin: I just thought it was strange how you knew what number it was and everythig and i didnt have a clue who you was, so sorry for that lol

red said:
Welcome to the site Steven ;)

Good looking car you have there!

In Peterborough too, assume you also know Nath?

Nope no spoiler, i did consder a Elite one but when it turned up i changed my mind and Yeah i know him :grin:

vickydink said:
not quite yet but im at work! i will post them int his thread asap, if not tonight then i will post them up in the morning

Thank you :grin:

Woolley said:
:grin: I just thought it was strange how you knew what number it was and everythig and i didnt have a clue who you was, so sorry for that lol

Yeah, sorry - I should have introduced myself! :oops:

Your car is well known here as XIIVVX used to own it. See this "for Sale" thread:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=150" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

When I was 21 I could not drive, I lived for the weekend, lifes too short

I spent all my hard earned cash on designer clothes, sunbeds, and gym suscriptions, oh and lots of fallng down water (ale)

Latest posts

Back