howdy

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mini-mole

hey
im jason met a couple of you at fitp at the weekend, i drive the orange puma which wason the time2cruise stand which i am co-admin on :D

Welcome Jason ;)

I'm sure Cherie will be getting on the case with the 4 counties meet pretty soon so keep your eyes peeled.

Happy driving!

Last years 4 counties start point. I wonder who's car is at this end? :lol:

DSC_0164.jpg

dunno whos car that is :p hehe

thanks for the welcomes every1 :grin:

vickydink said:
woo!! i like the colour! saw u sunday jason :D

yea remember ya askin bout the shead, or sumthin along those lines wasnt it?!

thats the 1 lol its changed a bit since u last seen it tho dnt ya think? its got 4 wheels which are the same lol

yea i know ya was jokin but atm its in the garage again its bits, have a new variable cam solinoid fitted, hope its sorts it out at long last, startin to get a lil annoyin now lol

Hope you manage to get it running ok again. :eek:k: I know what it's like to get to the point of just losing any faith with getting a car running right again. Was like that with my old XR3i. :(

I've always loved the XR2i too. A nice K or L reg in pacifica blue would do me... :wub:

Need to decide on a date for another meet, get it to coincide with a visit back to the parents, stop over either before or after.. bear with me!

i had a pacifica blue xr2i 16v b4 my puma lol lookin at a white 1 now hehe

try and get 1 sorted soon was a good day out, few ppl want to come along with me, maybe make it a bit of a joint meet between the sites??!?!

mini-mole said:
i had a pacifica blue xr2i 16v b4 my puma lol lookin at a white 1 now hehe

try and get 1 sorted soon was a good day out, few ppl want to come along with me, maybe make it a bit of a joint meet between the sites??!?!

No reason why we can't do a joint meet :) Come on Cherie - get ya finger out!

:p

hi mate. i saw your car at the show but didnt get chance to speak to you. :(

looked like a very nice motor and i remember you passing me on the A50 on our way home.

mikeFRP where u in the convoy with the fiestas and another FRP?

hey sam :D thankin u for the welcomes peeps

yeah i was mate, i was the one with the plate s222shh if you noticed. at near the front :)

Latest posts

Back