Girls Car

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomgarrett

I really like ford pumas (especially the balck models) and am considering buying one. but is it a girls car (i am a bloke lol)

Hi Tom,

Not at all, you would be surprised the ratio of male/female owners.

If you after cheap smiles per mile i'd say go for it without question, any guy that has actually driven a Puma would know the truth.

The Black model was a limited edition in 2000 with leather interior, quite smart. Aside from that Panther black pumas spanned most of the production.

This is something that irritates me... what exactly defines "a girl's car"? And what qualifies as a "man's car"? :fists:

Cos to be honest, the sort of people who go around using those phrases would appear to be rather ignorant about cars in general and also lacking some confidence to make their own minds up (ie- "I'm not driving that, it's a girls car") :roll: :roll:

Yeah i don't get the 'girls car' or 'hairdresser's car' bit either
They look fierce.
saxo's / Uno's / corsa's & clio's look like proper pensioner / shopping /girly cars (i wouldnt be seen dead in one of them) yet loads of guys think its ok to drive them.
F**k em :)

Hello Tom,

Are you looking for a black FRP? (as that's the forum you originally posted this in) Might have a problem finding one of them I'm afraid. :lol:

If a car that handles just as well as any car out there / doesn't cost too much to run / looks cool is a "girls" car, then I suppose it is (Whatever a girls car is..)

Everyone is a closet ford puma lover, all blokes state it’s a girl car, its jealousy
:p :p :p

get a puma you will be impressed for sure

thanks for the replies.
if i get one i will just get a panther black puma
and if people call it a girls car then they can just bugger off lol , especially when many of the people who have told me that its a girls car drive saxo, 106 and clios lols

Age old argument, i get it all the time from guys in work. Wouldnt mind half as much but they drive rovers/mg's :shock:

A guy at my work goes on about my Puma being a girls car but what does he know.....He gets the bus to work FFS.

You are correct to get a Black one as they are the best. :D

Latest posts

Back