HELLO FROM DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi everyone.
Just a short introduction. I’m Daniel. I’ve worked for Adrian Flux Insurance for nearly 18 years now.
If any of you guys on here have any general insurance queries or specific problems with Adrian Flux insurance please let me know. I can assure you I will be completely impartial despite being on the pay roll of Adrian Flux. If we have messed up I will acknowledge that and make efforts to get it corrected, if any of you do not understand an insurers viewpoint I will do my best to clearly explain it.
It could be problems ranging from simple paperwork issues to major claim disputes. With my years of experience I should be able to answer most queries immediately, if there are issues or a problem that I can’t answer directly I would ensure that a relevant manager investigates these and I would then be able to relay an answer back.
I hope this will be of some helps for you.
Thanks very much.

Daniel.

Adrian Flux Insurance Group

Welcome along Daniel.

That's very kind of you to offer your years of knowledge to help us out if needed. Great to have a "man on the inside" in our little corner of the internet!

Hi Dan, Welcome to the site.

Awfully good of you to drop by, hope you enjoy your visits even though you don't own a Puma.. feel free to use the lounge area as much as you like!

If I have any questions about insurance you will be the first to know!

Hi Dan

Got my Millennium Puma insured with you already and a previous Racing Puma.
I have a funny feeling we have spoken before :p

BOK said:
Hi Dan

Got my Millennium Puma insured with you already and a previous Racing Puma.
I have a funny feeling we have spoken before :p

It's possible but to date we have at least 4 different dans working on this section and it can get pretty confusing lol.
Dan.

This could prove useful having an inside man.

Im currently with tesco paying about £600 a year, thats with me declaring my tinted windows, cd player and 3 points. Havent declared my exhuast though. Ill be leaving i thinks after this 12 months, i want to get my other half driving but tesco wont even give me a quote with her on the policy. Arse's!

Latest posts

Back