First car and it's a PUMA and WOW!!!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scoobydoo123

O wow!!!
It's my first car and I'm sooo in love with my Puma. It's a 1.7 metalic black sleek beauty.
I love the smooth sleek lines and how it purrs, sounding like no other car. I was told "no don't buy a Puma for a 1st car, they're wanna b sports and crap"......totally rubbish!
I was proud to pass my test after being told for so long that I'm blond, thick and no way should be driving a car! What do they know!
Yep I am blond, far from thick...I have masters degrees and working towards doctorate..
I love the response I get when I'm driving her - it's a her!!! My baby!
It's not new being a "V" plate- but the mileage was brill 51,050 - the only problem was the wheel arches on the back...attacked with rust. So I'm having these fixed now. I'm thinking of playing with the exhaust as well so any ideas please let me know.
Catch up with you all later.....gotta play
Mandy :grin: xx

Hi and welcome.
They are a hard car to beat, without doubt! :eek:k:
And don't worry about the colour of your hair, at least you have some :wink:

Hi Mandy welcome to ProjP :eek:k: start yourself a project thread and get some pics up!

Welcome,

i have not long passed my test (April) brought my first car a puma thunder a month before. Loving it.

My first car car was and still is a Puma. I've had it for ten years now.

I've driven other cars, but nowt comes close to its handling. I replaced teh standard '98 alloys with 17 inch types, and it's a dream to throw around a corner.

One of the most amazing experiences of my life was dribing from the east coast to the west coast over the Penines (avoiding the A road). I think it was what the car was born for :cool:

Rust... I didn't have any problems when I was waxing and polishing three or four times a year. However I stopped doing that and in teh past couple of years the rust has taken a sad grip. It failed its MOT this year as the sil had rusted through. Fortunately I have a good garage, who got the grinder out and sorted it for me. The rear wheel arches and windscreen struts are now really bad.

Kinda breaks my heart, but I know it's coming to the end of its life with meh.

Back