NEW THUNDER OWNER

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bandit 17

hi there

just thought we'd say hello

we just bought a 2001 1.7 thunder

was wondering if there are any local members in our area and do they have any local meets

we are based in rotherham south yorks

started modding it allready only the ice for now

hope to meet up wi some members in the future

ian n mandy

Welcome to the site, good choice of car ;)

I think there are a few members from up your way who no doubt be along shortly!

If you have any questions and can't find the answer on the site then let us know!

Cheers,

Matt :)

Hi there Ian and Mandy, I'm Richard and am based in Doncaster but am often seen passing through Rotherham, Clifton, Hellaby and Maltby on my way home. I've a 2001 (Y) Black Puma.

I suspect were not far from each other, I live in Bentley. I suspect one of us will be putting the kettle on for the other fairly soon.

Not aware of any local meets at the moment, but vickydink lives near Scunthorpe and is planning a birthday night out in Donny. Saturday 6th September. Have a look in the 2008 september meets section, bob yer names down and come for a pint or 2!

Hi and welcome. Ford fair is the big event of the summer, most of us on here are going i think. Bit of a journey to silverstone though!

bandit 17 said:
hi lads thanks for the welcome

we live just off the a1 jcn 37

Must have passed you tonight 8)

You might have said - the kettle is always on here! Could have provided a well needed cuppa if your that far from home.

thanks for the welcome folks

anybody passin (please keep goin ) LOL only kiddin

anybody more than welcome for a brew just let me know

busy most sundays as i race stock cars

and in the week trying to run my own courier business

we do get to chill n play wi cars on the quiet days tho

if any of the local members fancy a brew one night let me know and it will be tea n choccy digestives all round

anybody had any dealings with p+i lowering springs

ive seen a set of -30 mm for £50.00

gunna purchase in the next couple o days unless anybody tells me anything different

I would only replace the springs if your planning on doing your shocks too. 2001 isnt that old, your shocks are good on average for at least 10--12 years, but would still look at doing it all together.

the shocks are only 2 years old

the lady we bought it from has owned it from new and when i say it been to dealer for everything i mean everything

i got more receipts than you can shake a stick at

she even took it to dealers for a bulb changing

the only item not done at the dealers where the tyres

it got fairly high miles but it been serviced to the letter

it a 51 plate and she has replaced it with a 02 plate thats only done 20,000 miles thats what you call a puma lover

she even wrote to ford and complained when they discontinued it

top bird !!!!

it got a couple of tiny blisters on the o/s/r arch but my painter is sorting them over the next couple o weeks

so it should look something like very shortly

Latest posts

Back