Hi everyone!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OC Motorsport

Hi people! I've just signed up as Darren recommended this site! :)

I will be about and know a thing or two about Puma's so may be able to shed light on problems you may experience with your Puma's

Anyway i'm sure your all a great bunch and i look forward to speaking to you on here :cool:

Ollie

Hi Ollie,

I've heard your name mentioned more than once by Darren so you come highly recommended :D

Good to see you join up!

Hope you like the site and if I have any Q's i'll be sure to PM you!

:eek:k:

Good to see you found your way over here Ollie, thanks for sorting out my ABS sensor and front shocks, it no longer feels like I'm driving a trampolene!

Dal also managed to sort out why she was pulling to one side on heavy braking (we think it was just some dirt in between the pad and the disc), so all's good for her MOT now.

:D

:thumbs:

Glad you've found your way here - always great to have an experience mechanic about.

If your round the Essex area (or further for that matter) you can't go wrong with going to Ollie's place for your cars repairs / servicing.
His Dad makes a great cup of tea as well ;)

red said:
Hi Ollie,

I've heard your name mentioned more than once by Darren so you come highly recommended :D

Good to see you join up!

Hope you like the site and if I have any Q's i'll be sure to PM you!

Great stuff!

Yes i've had a quick look over the site and there are a lot of sections which is good :)

No problem at all!

Cherie said:
:eek:k:

Good to see you found your way over here Ollie, thanks for sorting out my ABS sensor and front shocks, it no longer feels like I'm driving a trampolene!

Dal also managed to sort out why she was pulling to one side on heavy braking (we think it was just some dirt in between the pad and the disc), so all's good for her MOT now.

:D

Haha! I'm not suprised it was driving like a trampoline the original shocks had lost all of their fluid! :-(

The braking issue was strange but glad Darren's sorted it!

You shouldn't have to worry about anything on your car now (hopefully for a long time)!

P.S I really like your seats!

Dal said:
:thumbs:

Glad you've found your way here - always great to have an experience mechanic about.

If your round the Essex area (or further for that matter) you can't go wrong with going to Ollie's place for your cars repairs / servicing.
His Dad makes a great cup of tea as well ;)

Thanks Darren!

I'll let him know about the tea :lol:

OC Motorsport said:
You shouldn't have to worry about anything on your car now (hopefully for a long time)!
Good to know! :D

P.S I really like your seats!
Everyone does, but you're not having them! :p

Back