new member from N. Ireland!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

meltedMatt

Hello everyone, I'm a new member from Northern Ireland. Bought a 1.7 Puma the other day there. Was looking a runabout and got it pretty cheap, £450! Needs a few bits tidyed up on it but has mot and tax and only had 1 owner from new which i thought was probably quite rare. Never had a car with only 1 previous owner! Had never drove a Puma before and must say I love it! Its a great wee car to fly about in, very responsive and well balanced. My mate has an ST Fiesta and he reckoned the Puma felt just as quick and maybe better to chuck about. Really enjoying driving it, them 1.7s are great little engines! Anyway here's a few pics, needs a bit of tidying up but still looks well.
IMAG0091.jpg

IMAG0090.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

Oh yeah and i've already done the first mod. Not the prettiest filter in the world but mate had it lying in the garage so free and sounds well!
IMAG0092.jpg

Puma Babe said:
Is that a K&N filter? I had one on my first Puma, makes a lovely noise
Not sure what it is to be honest. Was in my mate's Integra when he first bought it. Sounds great though, not too loud just the right amount of growl :)

Latest posts

Back