New Puma Owner

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

martinblueprint

Got a Puma last week, much better than my old Mk 4 Fiesta!

I look forward to posting more and posting pics of it. Some of yours look very smart from your sigs.

I love these cars, it's like you're driving something quite special and I always check out other Pumas I see on the road. They have a character.

Welcome to our little corner of the internet Martin!

What year? Colour? Mileage? etc... we like knowing these things! :-D

If you've got any questions about your puma, don't hesitate to ask us. We're here to help. :eek:k:

Welcome along Martin!

People tend to think they are "just" fiestas with a different body, but the sum of the parts is much, much more. As you'll find out in the corners, the way people are suprised as you beat them from the lights, and the way you'll find yourself doing the "look back" when you leave it in a car park....

;)

Let us know all about your beast.. we do like to know and compare..lol

Yeh I already do the 'look back'. Seems I'm not alone.

It's a Silver 1.7 X reg (2001). Need some pics.
It's standard, but I want to get some nice alloys and some mud flaps.

I love driving it and need to force myself to behave while doing so! I feel somehow 'better off' when driving it.

Mudflaps from Ford are the best IMO - you can get a discount if you ask nicely.. I have.. twice! lol

Silver? Wise choice :eek:k:

Cannon mudflaps for the front are the best IMO .. and about half the price of OEM!

Yeah not much can be done to improve upon their looks etc.. wheels and lowering maybe?

I'll settle with my standard wheels for a little while longer i think :D

Ah, but the Ford ones are moulded to the shape of the wheel arches.

You find some people don't like mudflaps full stop, but it's your car, you decide. ;)

Hi, welcome.

The two main companies for any tuning and mods you are likely to need are pumabuild, and pumaspeed, both have websites you can browse and look at, and both have workshops or you can have the stuff sent to you to do yourself. Pumabuild is in Birmingham and pumaspeed is in Wakefield. Must agree with Cherie on the mudflpas, the genuine ford ones cant be matched for looks, i got mine from pumabuild for about £25 iirc.

Latest posts

Back