Clean Puma

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DradusContact

If I was going to buy one this would be a great one, 22k miles, must be one of the lowest mileages out there.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/2001-FORD-PUMA-BL" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... .m14.l1318

That won't stay that cheap when it finishes. Looks spanking.

Mmm, that's a buy for anyone who wants in to the Puma experience.

I suspect it will be in need of a cam belt, but that could always be used as a haggling point.

I'd guess it'll go over £4,000

With the market as it is at the minute, and even with that mileage, they'll be very lucky to get that much.

There's one for sale elsewhere at the moment, 32k miles and they're asking £3150, and there's not been a lot of interest.

That looks like a Puma Black special ed. (as opposed to a black Puma).

Probably because the interval was changed from 10 years or 100k which ever occurs first to 5 years or 80k but most garages are too dumb to adhere to the revision and still follow the service book hence thousands of pumas (1.7 only) are over due a change!

Mine was 8years :eek: when i got it changed!

Wot Red said.

I'd think if it had been done it would have been noted in the ad.

But then you can't 'haggle' an auction, so I was talking bollocks (as usual)

Wow, looks nice :)

I thought mine had low miles (33k). Unfortunatley I bet that will go for around 3k, even though it's worth a lot more.

Latest posts

Back