evenin' all

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zebitz

Hey,

new to the site so just thought id say hello.

got a silver 1.7 w plate (2000)

cant think of much else.. :grin:

Hi, welcome! Have a good look round, and get a few pics of your car up. Where abouts you from?

Welcome along!

Have you had it long? If not, have a good look about the typical newbie questions section:

http://www.projectpuma.com/viewtopic.php?t=22" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

hey,

had it just over a month, live in cumbria, not got any pictures yet but ill try to get some on thursday its my next day off, guess ill go and sort my profile out. :oops:

Cumbria is where I picked my Millie up from! Heck of a trek, but definitely worth it.

Welcome along, feel free to jump in and get involved. :eek:k:

Cherie said:
Cumbria is where I picked my Millie up from! Heck of a trek, but definitely worth it.

At least you were only visiting cumbria i have to live here :(

zebitz said:
Cherie said:

At least you were only visiting cumbria i have to live here :(
It can't be that bad surely?! You've got some pretty decent roads and hills to enjoy in the puma, unlike the lovely flat lands of East Anglia! <_< :D

The one that springs to mind is the Westbound stretch of the A66 my Bassenthwaite Lake, (we picked the car up from Cockermouth) I pity the poor Corsa driver who was trying to keep up with us! :-D

Hello :D

Your site is quite unique, do you do the designs?

I seem to remember viewing it at some point before, have you registered before?

How's the Silver puma going for you? Running well in good condition, any plans for it?

:)

red said:
Hello :D

Your site is quite unique, do you do the designs?

I seem to remember viewing it at some point before, have you registered before?

How's the Silver puma going for you? Running well in good condition, any plans for it?

:)

hey,
sorry, its not my site its my brothers, but yeah he does all the work himself, he also lives in cambridge. I just try to do some advertising :lol:

Puma is going good, good condition but paint work could do with a bit of a retouch which i keep meaning to get prices for but not too many plans really i always think less is more probably lower it on standard prop wheels, ss exhaust, and just try to keep it tidy.

I never actually thought id fit in a Puma to be honest as im very tall and very round :-( but im glad i do cos theyre grrrreeeaaat :-D (I know its the wrong cat but i couldnt resist)

I suppose Cumbria isnt too bad really it just depends on how bad a day ive had at work :grin:
The A591 is a pretty nice road to drive or also the roads over the fells.

Must say that site is very cool. You can be tall, so long as your legs are long your not too bad. My mate is the same height as me (about 6ft,2) but he has got short legs and a long body and he cant even fit behind the wheel.

Yeah im 6ft 3 but also long legs although if i park next to a high kerb there is a comical couple of seconds getting out :funny:

The first time anyone gets in mine for the first time they always whack their head, its not that low!

they are pretty low i hit my head for a week when i first got mine. still do sometimes when ive not drove it for a while :derr:

bit of a viscious circle as you can whack your head and knock the memory of you doing it out of you :)

I'm from Keswick originally. but move to yorkshire more years ago than i can remeber. great roads.

Keswick is a really nice place, its probably my favourite place in the county. Great scenery and ducks to feed on the lake :cheer:

Latest posts

Back