Hi all im new

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Micky_hpool

My names micky, im 23 from hartlepool in the north east and i drive a 1.7 puma with tinted windows, chrome 17" alloys and lowered 40mm. Just found out about this site from Chris3Boro so i thought id sign up and have a nosey around. Speak to you all soon

Hi :D

Welcome to the site; your car looks/sounds very cool.. can't go far wrong with a set of 17s and lowering!

Mine is pretty standard in comparison!

How do you find the ride?

thanx for the welcome and i find the ride very VERY bumpy, i think there may be something wrong with the shock absorbers but not certain...i suppose i shud find out really haha but im too lazy. And what does red impact mean? haha sorry if im abit slow

LoL i've no idea either :p

You'd expect a pretty harsh ride with it that low with low profile tyres really.

Or do you mean bouncy as in like bouncing on a bed? If so the shocks are probably worn lol. Are they standard ford shocks with just lower springs?

Hi and welcome!

I know the feeling with all the bumps - my FRP is the same!

haha thanx chris :D erm...yeh standard ford shocks with some lowering springs. Its not bouncy but every bump i go over, no matter how small...it feels and sounds as tho ive ran over a washing machine or somthing rediculous like that haha.

Think you need new shocks, inevitable this will happen with just springs. Get some uprated ones if you can afford it (no idea on price tbh) I'll have to keep an eye out for you! Get more pics up of your car!

im just tryin to find where everyone pics are? do i just put them in this post?? haha

Micky_hpool said:
im just tryin to find where everyone pics are? do i just put them in this post?? haha

Yeh put a few up here. Can also put pics in the detailing section or in your own gallery.

Ok heres afew....sorry they are abit big haha

Most recent
SNV32908.jpg

I really like this one
STA41850-1.jpg

On this one u cant really tell but some inconsiderate w****r decided to smash my wing mirror off, completely lol
STA41852-1.jpg

Ignore the scruffyness of the street haha, kids are a nightmare for leaving rubbish about
STA41667.jpg

red impact is from hartlepool...for now!

puma speed stickers, ut oh! im thinking of taking mine off after my findings!!
ooks nice otherwise, mines bumpy enuff without lowering it! jesus, it wud b like riding a camel!

Hi Micky,

Moondust? Lowered? 17s?

You have style my friend :eek:k:

first picture's really cool. I'll keep an eye out for you, though I'm never in Hartlepool. Might see you around Teesside Park etc though, never know!

yeh im always driving about, i work all over the north east so u will without a doubt see me at some point. Thanx for the comment Dal and Vicky...where are the pumaspeed stickers u have?

Hey Micky, welcome to our playground. I like the lights in the first photo. :eek:k:

It definitely sounds like you need new shocks, especially if they're the standard ones and just lowered on springs.

Lowering springs on standard shocks kills them quicker... Mine was crashy when I bought it so I replaced them with weitec / FRP shocks and springs instead ;)

sounds like i ought to invest in some too haha...mite be getting sold soon tho unfotunately :(

Latest posts

Back