Hiya, sorry its late!

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blackersno1

hi my name is Ryan and im from Huddersfield.
Iv had my Puma 1.7 for about 2 months and absolutley love it! I signed up to PP a while ago and have been using the forums alot, which iv found very helpful. But iv just relised i never introduced myself and though it was quite rude that i didnt say hello. So HELLO!

look forward to chatting in the forums.

Hi Ryan mate :)

They are great cars, what's yours like?

I do hope you've found everything you've needed but if not they don't be afraid to ask big or small we try to help :cool:

There's also a Chat room that everyone can use found at the top and bottom of the forum index if you like!

Cheers for the nice welcome.

Well its got the 1.7 16v zetec s engine which is brilliant and love boasting about it to my mate as he only has a fiesta zetec s ha! There was a k&n induction kit fitted aswell when i bought it which was a nice suprise. Apart from that the car is completely standard. The only negative point i have about the car is that im not keen on the standard alloys, but I'll probably update them when i finish uni and can afford to do so.

projectpuma.jpg

Hello Ryan, that's a good looking Pacific Green example you have there :eek:k:

I dare say when you come to replace your alloys, they'll be people here that will have the standard propellor alloys from you ;)

Good luck at Uni : where you off to and doing what?

That looks cool :D

Looks like it had had a coat of wax before the rain too?

I think those alloys are the best standard ones :eek:k:

That's why i've lived with mine for 2 years so far.

I do keep getting the urge to put some 17s on though with some lowering springs.

Few other things to do before the car gets more treats though :?

Hi Dal

It is tempting to keep the car completely original but when i see the picture of yours with the multi spoked alloys i think it looks awsome! 8)
But iv got a while to decide what i want to do. To answer your question im at Huddersfield university and about to go into my final year of my Car Design Degree, thanks for asking.

What do you lot do? :)

oh and it always rains rite after iv washed my car, that photo was taken today and i had a clean dry car for about 40 minutes :x

I graduated Bsc(Hons) Computer Science in 2005 since September 2005 I've worked as a Network Security Engineer which I still thoroughly enjoy!

And your thoughts are like mine i like it standard but then other looks hot discretely modified.

Good luck with your final year :D 8) :-D hope it's going well!

blackersno1 said:
Hi Dal

It is tempting to keep the car completely original but when i see the picture of yours with the multi spoked alloys i think it looks awsome! 8)
Ta - I like my wheels too except when I'm cleaning them. Taking them off is easier!

blackersno1 said:
But iv got a while to decide what i want to do. To answer your question im at Huddersfield university and about to go into my final year of my Car Design Degree, thanks for asking.

What do you lot do? :)

I'm an Design Engineer - designing vibrators.

blackersno1 said:
oh and it always rains rite after iv washed my car, that photo was taken today and i had a clean dry car for about 40 minutes :x

I know what you mean. I've spent the best part of all the weekend washing and cleaning mine only for it to rain 10 mins after I finished it. It did look amazing though after doing : Wash, dry, Clay, glaze, sealant etc etc.

Hello and welcome!

I think the props are easily my favourite wheels for the puma, they suit the curves. ;) Second choice would be multi-spokes like Dal's. I wouldn't necessarily go for 17's though, as personally the ride is a little harsh for day-to-day driving, possibly 16's as a compromise.

That said though, I'd never change the wheels on the Millie as they're as much of a limited edition as the car, as they're a different colour to the standard 9 spokes.

you know what, you lot have convinced me that maybe i should just keep the originals on, why tamper with the car when it looks fine as it is, and il probably regret buying new ones once iv got them on! :D

lol we've just saved you a few hundred quid there mate. ;) I say 'we'........

Is the K&N a open cone induction kit? How do you rate it in terms of performance and sound?

Bonjour

Keep the propellors, im the same as you are/were i love the props but constantly go looking at 17's im torn

:'(

Back