hello

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sabue

hello been a member for a while but only just started looking around the site My names sabue or sabz for short i have a 51 plate thunder coupe and I'm from feltham middlesex in west london
Photo131.jpg

Photo132.jpg

it's all standard except for a magnex exhaust system that was on it when i bought it[/url]

Hi, welcome. I had a magnex on mine, but i didnt really like it, too big for me. What do you think of it? I like those wheels, i dont think theyre standard for a thunder are they?

Hi Sabue,

Looks like a good example! I love that colour, one of my favourites!

How are you finding it? Had it long?

:-D

Welcome along and enjoy your stay!

had it nearly a year now yeah having a lot of fun in it lol been reading around different sites and found out that i should take felt out from under bonnent and found one showing how to make a frp airbox from mine so i've done that and havn't stopped going on about it lol

the wheels were on it when i bought it i'm told they are standard but i'm not sure a havn't seen them on any other puma ???

i read about it but i don't know where it is is there i picture of it anywhere??

Those are the standard wheels for a magnum grey Puma Thunder Sabue. You probably haven't seen many about as there were only 2000 Thunder pumas made - 1000 in your Magnum Grey colour and 1000 in Moondust silver.

Welcome by the way :eek:k:

My mistake. I thought the thunder had the chunkier type wheels.

When you open the bonnet there is a plastic box on the inside of it, you would of had to remove it if you took the bonnet felt off. Its just dead weight, pointless rubbish. The previous owner might of even removed it.

yeah i think he might of cause the felt was just on with plastic clips.
and that was it

Photo129.jpg

can someone tell me what this lil thing with the petrol sign on is for ??? people alwas ask me when they get in the car

Different wheels left to right:
Millie 9 spokes, propellors, my stupid wheels and a Thunder.
DSC_0663.jpg

sabue said:
Photo129.jpg

can someone tell me what this lil thing with the petrol sign on is for ??? people alwas ask me when they get in the car

That's where your fuel pump reset button is located behind that. If you have an accident or harsh bump, the car automatically isolates the fuel pump to stop fuel getting somewhere it shouldn't be. Pop it off and press the red button and it'd work again. They are on all pumas, but only the later cars had a little petrol pump on it.

It's in the manual too ;)

'stupid' wheels? Thats right dal, return to the prop side of the force!

Im stumped on the meaning of a no petrol sign inside the car.

Wow, i did not know that. I knew there was a reset but i thought it was in the bowels of the engine somewhere :eek:k:

Back