Hello from Hoddesdon

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IanC

Hi All :grin:

Ive been lurking around for a while using all the excellent info on here, so thanks to everyone!

So far I've been fairly quiet as I can use the search function :lol:

Car wise I've always been a Ford man, first car was a mighty Mk2 957cc Fezzy,
second a shiny new 1998 Mk4 fezzy that I still have some 160k later.

Bought my first Puma in March 2012, impulse buy after getting sick of talking to car dealers.
She's a 1998 1.7 in Red, got her with 84K on the clock for £595, a bit of a service later and WOW :-o couldnt believe how great a car the Puma is.

Since then ive added another fezzy to the collection to teach the GF to drive, S reg, silver 5 door 1.25, 38k on the clock.

Latest purchase and what I will probably be boring everyone with dumb questions about is a 2000 1.7 in Silver that was headed to the srappy. Intention was to strip for spares but it looks like a fuel pump and rocker gasket should see her running again.

Cheers

Ian :grin:

Welcome along :eek:k:

(Broxbourne > Waltham X used to be my old stomping ground back in the day so know where you're coming from.. :lol: )

trueblue said:
Welcome along. Taken a while for you to post on here :lol:

Its true, i've been reading more than talking. But plenty of time to make up for it! ^up^

Oh and I just noticed, I joined the day after buying my first Puma. Where the F.... have the last two years gone :-o

Dal said:
Welcome along :eek:k:

(Broxbourne > Waltham X used to be my old stomping ground back in the day so know where you're coming from.. :lol: )

Where you based now then Dal? What drove you away from Broxbourne, the awful tarmac or
the speed bumps?

Hi Ian welcome to ProjP :eek:k:

Hoddesdon - you're not far from me! I'm up near Hitchin but I work in St Albans :grin:

I'm up in northants now. Been moving ever more north since I left in '94 :lol:

Hi again peeps

Heres what I did at the weekend, my non runner project wreck now runs!

Possibly boring but im excited, never bought a non runner before so to find I have an engine is pretty awesome! :grin:

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnoBHLBjtlU[/youtube]

red said:
:cool: having an engine is always nice!

Lol most certainly is, especially when you have a nagging thought in your mind

"Have I a bought a Puma shaped wheel barrow?" :grin:

Ewww elastic band power, brings back nasty memories of a discourtesy Micra I was subjected to in 2001. I still wake up with cold sweats from that :-D

Latest posts

Back