Heya folks, 1.7 R-reg 'ere =0)

ProjectPuma

Help Support ProjectPuma:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leigh_1981

Heya peeps, have been browsing but thought I best introduce myself. I've loved the Puma since they first come, when I hit 25 I finally bought myself one, a nice iccle Moondust Silver 1.7 R-reg with gen. 65k

However, I started a job which involved a fair bit of driving now have racked up 97.5k to date. Had Cam changed at 75k with full service and brakes fluid change. My poor babes now is a bit worst for wear now thanks to some prick in a 4x4 with bull bars shunting her in a car park and driving off. Now can't open boot and have two broken fog lights :('

In the meantime, she's slowly running into the ground whilst I decide what to do as I can't afford to claim of insurance, have a suspected knocking under the car as I drive along. If it weren't for the incident with a 4x4, she'd be upto full spec but I'm guessing it's worth more than the car.

Anyhoo, that's my baby in some detail, if your interested in a R-reg Puma for parts etc. let me know =0)

Poor little moondust :(

Where are you Leigh incase someone is interested?

Hi Leigh,

Good intro; sorry to hear of your woes though :(

Was there any cctv in the car park?

Nope, just my luck! Now as a result, I hate 4x4's, especially when they leave ball bar dents in my boot =0(

Latest posts

Back